Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Daytripper 3, DMZ 50 and a conversation

Did you buy any Vertigo Comics this week? Last week? Well, if you did, you saw the Daytripper preview (a different one from the one that went online yesterday) printed inside. But, in case you missed it, along with the preview there was a conversation with Bá and me about the book, and that conversation is now online at the Vertigo blog.

Also, the solicitations for February are online and so is our lovely cover for Daytripper 3.
DAYTRIPPER 03
Written by Fábio Moon and Gabriel Bá
Art by Gabriel Bá and Fábio Moon
Cover by Gabriel Bá
"I hate you, you piece of s---!" Those were her last words before she left him. If all we need is love, how do we keep going once we lose it? To find out, Bras' father will take him to the desert and take Bras' best friend to an art show.

Vertigo 32pg. Color $2.99 US Mature Readers
On Sale February 10, 2010

WAIT! There's more.

Also on February, Vertigo will release DMZ #50, and it will be an special issue with several guest artists, including me. That's the story I'm drawing this month along with my regular Daytripper pages, and this issue of DMZ will come out the same day ad the third issue of Daytripper.

I have to get back to work. I'm very excited about this series, I'm excited about next year, I'm excited about comics in general, but I really need to lower my head a bit and focus on some pages.

Thanks for the support and patience. The wait is almost over.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

"WAIT! There's more."

Hee, nice. I am so happy for both of you!

Also, that reflection is beautiful. ^^