Saturday, September 08, 2007

This week, the next, the previous and beyond.



Casanova 9 is coming out this wednesday as we follow up the questions from last issue's last page: WHEN IS CASANOVA QUINN?

It's the second issue I did, and I felt much more confident this time around. I created two new characters and explored more the crazy hair syndrome all the characters I created for the series have.

Bá did the lovely cover, as he always does.

Talking about Bá, the clock is ticking and the release date for The Umbrella Academy is approaching. Searching the internet after news of the book, I found some preview cards of some of the great moments from issue 1. Here they are:







And, if you still haven't read 5, our new comic with world sensations Becky Cloonan, Vasilis Lolos and Rafael Grampá, you can get your copy online at Khepri.com (where 5 has been on the top five best sellers since the end of July). For a fresh look into the comic, here's a sketch I did while working on the comic (showing the cute duo of authors/characters from the comic):

3 comments:

bart said...

hey Fabio, here's a review I did of 5 on Broken Frontier, in case you guys missed it.

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/reviews/details.php?id=1516

_____________________________

Bart Croonenborghs
Staff writer
WWW.BROKENFRONTIER.COM

Fábio Moon said...

I had seen it already. Thanks for pointing people to it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for discussing it with us. Visit the mine at : web design company
and enteras.blogspot.com...