Wednesday, March 14, 2007

2007 list

There are lot's of times when we have the impression we have nothing to do and feel very useless or unproductive. These gaps between craziness of insane work usually kill me of boredom. I prefer being up to my neck with work, always in a rush.



It is good to know the things you're gonna do before you do them, just so you can better plan the journey. Also, you don't feel this emptiness, this gap, this void. So Here it comes our 2007 list of things to fill up the void:

- CASANOVA volume 1 TP - LUXURIA
- CASANOVA #8-14 (also known as second volume)
- Fábio's story on FLIGHT
- Fábio story on 24 Seven volume 2
- Umbrella Academy FCBD edition
- Umbrella Academy 6 part mini-series
- SDCC special BEST-COMIC-EVER with Becky Cloonan, Vasilis Lolos and Grampá

Well. It seems like a good year. Let's get busy.

3 comments:

Luis Sopelana said...

I'm eagerly awaiting for all of those.

Here's to a productive 2007!!

v said...

SWWWWEET! I'm totally exited for the umbrella!

becky cloonan said...

There's so much I'm looking forward to this year. It seems like every year gets busier and busier, or is it just me? Busy is Best. I love 'lazy days' but it's been so long since I've had one, it's hard to know if I actually like them or if I just think that I like them.