Thursday, June 02, 2005

Sequential interview!

There's an interview with me at Sequential Tart, and it's a big one. Go check it out.

Talking a little about what's going on around here a bit, I also finished the story I did for the Gunned Down western anthology. The book is turning out to be a great collection of stories, from vey different artists, every one with a very distinct style. The cover's almost really, when it's done, I'll post an image here.

Did I mention all the artists in the anthology are brazillians? Well, they all are, about ten of them (of us). And, since we're all braziilian artists doing western stories, I found it peculiar that yet another brazillian artist is also drawing an western. It's funny how sometimes all these things happen at the same time.

Back to the drawing board.

No comments: