Saturday, June 26, 2004

Here it comes...



So, we have finished another story. It is all done. As we always do, we put all the pages spread over the table to have a big picture of the whole thing, to see it all working together, harmoniously as instruments in an orchestra.

When I was looking at our Philharmonic that I realised that we had finished another story, another project was accomplished. Then I wondered if I would feel this way every time I would finish a story in the future. If this is the profession I have chosen and yet I always feel this joy when a can get the work done. Will I one day face the whole thing just as plain work, another job done, or will I always feel this happy when I create another story, have another idea, have another child?

There's only one way to know. So lets procreate!

No comments: